Explore 30A in Northwest Florida
We specialize in single family homes, waterfront properties, and investment properties in the scenic 30A communities of Miramar Beach, Sandestin, Santa Rosa Beach, Dune Allen Beach, Gulf Place, Blue Mountain Beach, Grayton Beach, WaterColor, Seaside, Watersound, Alys Beach, Seacrest, and Rosemary Beach.
There are many reasons to call 30A home:
- Each 30A community offers its own unique charm–from traditional Old Florida architecture, to the cottages and walkable streets of New Urbanism.
- Our area beaches are world-renowned for their snow white sands and idyllic emerald waters.
- Shopping, fine restaurants and casual dining.
- Sports and activities: Golfing, tennis, biking, hiking, fishing, swimming, water sports, boating, kayaking, paddle boarding.
- Fun things to do: Attractions, amusement parks, festivals and concerts.
- Nature: Parks, nature trails, nature tours, coastal dune boardwalks.
- Clement weather: The average yearly temperature in Santa Rosa Beach (where our office is located) is 69 degrees–80 degrees in the summer and 53 degrees in the winter.
Narrow your 30A FL home search
Find the 30A home, condo or townhouse that fits your needs. Use the Search Properties box on this page for a quick search, or use our Advanced Property Search feature to narrow your search by type of property (home, condo, or townhouse), minimum or maximum price, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, by proximity to the Gulf (waterfront or water view), and by neighborhood or community.
Our property listings are pulled directly from the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors MLS system and are updated daily. Please contact us for more information on these properties or if you have any questions about Emerald Coast real estate.
Resources for 30A Home Buyers
Banks & Mortgage Companies
Government and Business Information
- Walton County
- Walton County Tourist Development Council
- Walton County Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau Northwest Florida
Major employers in the 30A area include the hospitality, tourism, and fishing industries, as well as military bases and related civilian contractors at Hurlburt Field (west of Mary Esther, FL) and Eglin Air Force Base (3 miles southwest of Valparaiso, Florida, in Okaloosa County).
Most of our region is a one day drive from locations throughout the Southeast, and we are served by three airports:
- Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport (Fly VPS)
- Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport
- Pensacola International Airport